Category Archives: CL6
This week we have part of another sentence as our prompt:
…the water just kept gushing out…
Things to think about before writing:
- What genre are you going to use for this post?
- Where are you?
- Is this a dangerous situation or a humorous one?
- Who is there – who is affected by it?
As you can see the prompt this week is a yummy picture! It is actually part of a sculpture called ‘The Fast Supper’ which was part of an exhibition in Gloucester Cathedral called ‘Crucible’.
Things to consider:
- What is it made of?
- What was the sculpture trying to say?
- What did it make you feel? Hungry? Full?
- What person could be eating it?